- Free 1-hour consultation
- Use this time to discuss design desires and options and other services you may need.
Some things to consider include:
- The purpose of your website (e-commerce, informational)
- What you wish to convey to potential customers/clients (products, services, hours, location)
- Color themes/palettes for your site
- Company/site logo(s)
- Features such as blogs, forums, articles, calendars, and contact forms
- Front-end site design
- Responsive web design - helps you to reach more users with greater flexibility.
- Customizable templates - allow you to take a functional format and make it yours very quickly.
- Domain registration
- We will gladly help you register the domain of your choice (or a suitable alternative). A domain name allows
people to type in a common name, such as vogeltek.com, to access your website. Domains are registered in
terms of years.
- Host registration
- Your website must be housed somewhere (usually a server dedicated to hosting websites). There are many
various hosting providers with different, comparable packages. Hosting plans are typically purchased in
terms of months, and we will help you find the best option for your needs.
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- The ever-important SEO you may have heard so much about is a key component to bringing traffic to your new
website. Your site must meet certain design and accessibility criteria, and your content must be thoughtfully
implemented in order for search engines to find you and give you high ratings. The better your site
performs, the more traffic (and customers) you will get.
- On-going support
- We will be with you every step of the way, even after we give you the reins.